AC90 12/2 75M Armoured Cable
Armoured electrical cable with copper electrical wire. 12 AWG AC90 includes 2 copper wires and one ground wire. Used in dry locations only, for open and concealed electrical wiring as well as cable troughs and ventilated flexible cableways.
- Southwire AC90 armoured electrical cable is manufactured using copper conductors with PVC/nylon insulation and a bare copper ground wire wrapped with bare interlocked aluminum armour.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600 volts.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 10ºC. CSA cold temperature rating is minus 25ºC.
- Maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.
- Limit 4 units per customer.
- Assembled Depth (in inches): 13.5
- Assembled Height (in inches): 11.25
- Assembled Weight (in lbs): 31.73
- Assembled Width (in inches): 13.5
- Packaged Depth (in inches): 13.5
- Packaged Height (in inches): 11.25
- Packaged Weight (In lbs): 31.73
- Packaged Width (in inches): 13.5
- Armour Material: Copper
- Cable Gauge: 12
- Cable/Wire Type: AC90
- Certified: Yes
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Country of Origin: US-United States
- Cut Type: Pre-Cut Length
- Damp/Wet Rating: Dry Rated
- Electrical Product Type: Cable
- Equivalent Wire Length (ft.): 246
- Features: Flexible Metal Conduit, Jacketed
- Grounded: Grounded
- Jacket Colour: Silver
- Max Amps: 20
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Safety Listing: CSA Certified
- Stranded or Solid: Solid
- Total Wire Length (m.): 75
- Wire Gauge: 12