Luminus® VINTAGE ST19 LED bulbs are ideal for use with fixtures that expose all or part of the bulb. They are most commonly used for decorative lighting such as lanterns, pendant lamps, chandeliers and antique or vintage fixtures in both residential and commercial environments. The 300° beam angle delivers a glowing candle light (2200 K temperature) that radiates in all directions and instantly creates a warm atmosphere in any room.
This bulb has an average life of 15,000 hours, is RoHS compliant and mercury-free, making it an energy efficient, environmentally conscious alternative to conventional bulbs.
- Actual wattage: 5
- Energy savings: 87%
- Brightness (Lumens): 320
- Average life (Hours): 15,000
- Colour temperature (Kelvin): 2200 K (Candle Light)
- Gold glass
- Usage: Indoor, outdoor, dry location, dimmable
- Applications: Lanterns, pendant lamps, chandeliers and antique or vintage fixtures
- Beam angle: 300°
- Colour rendering index (CRI): >80
- Volts: 120
- Base: E26
- Life (years): 13*
- RoHS compliant
- Mercury free
- ENERGY STAR®
- Bulb diameter: 64 mm
- Bulb length: 142 mm
- * Life is based on usage of 3 hours/day, 365 days/year
- ** Estimated Yearly Energy Cost/Savings are based on usage of 3 hours/day, 365 days/year at a rate of 0.11$/kWh. Cost/Savings may vary depending on local rates and usage.